Token-ring stuff available

Besides a collection of token ring cards (some ISA, some MCA, and some PCI), I also have one (I thought I had 2) 2 port LAU, 4 token-ring media filters, and various token ring cables (IBM connector type I to DB9, type 1 to RJ45. I also have two IBM MAU testers with at least 1 MAU charger (one may be missing the battery cover - it's somewhere in my garage). May offers for all or some as it is just taking up room.

  • Re: Token-ring stuff available
    ... filters, and various token ring cables (IBM connector type I to DB9, ... type 1 to RJ45. ... I also have two IBM MAU testers with at least 1 MAU ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)