Re: eBay IBM 7588 Industrial Computer 166Mhz Pentium

Hi Evil-Dave (where did this originate from again?)...

"David L. Beem" <David@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:42fe3599$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi Tim,
> > Those look like all ISA adapters....
> Yes, the 7587 & 7588 are a SBC with the PCMIG/ISA bus put into whatever
> needed backplane. Those backplanes with more PCI slots use the DEC 21150
> bridge chip(s). This one looks to be the heavily ISA model (no worries, so
> is one of mine).
>
> > Louis has detailed some, if not all the MCA-bus 75xx
> > series, IIRC. http://www.gilanet.com/ohlandl/Industrial.html

I posted that later, in the "other" branch. Any other stuff not "visible".

--
Regards,
Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST)

  • Re: small note to GENERIC for isa dependency
    ... On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Bruce M Simpson wrote: ... > ISA is there in some form. ... > Many machines have PCI slots and not ISA slots, ... this is essentially an ISA bus with less ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Losing my rag with ISA and CA ETrust
    ... Thanks Andrew. ... I've raised two email support calls with CA who tell me it's an ISA ... > Hi Tim ... >> Kind Regards ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: VPN client behind ISA server drops connection