1 HDD LED running off motherboard and raid card

I have an Adaptec 1430SA card and an older Asus P5E3 Prem Wi-Fi motherboard, what i want to do is have all drives running of my motherboard (5 in total) and the 4 drives running of my card all using the same single HDD LED activity light, I think i have to set the card up to use aggregate (spelling) setting but i'm having major problems find the right kind of LED spitter to allow card and motherboard to work in conjunction with each other the best I have come up with (here in the UK) is something like this

http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_2003.html

but I think I need it the other way round as far as male and female go, I'm in the UK but will buy from anywhere, can anyone help me source this part please.

Jim

  • Re: CMOS after changing mobo battery
    ... So, maybe the mobo is screwed up, just what I told my brother a PC tech ... When I put it on the default jumper of the BIOS motherboard jumper it ... let move on to the sound card on my Dell 8300. ... back to the DVI connector, which I've always been using and the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Mismatched Memory -- could this be my problem?
    ... Perhaps I should upgrade the motherboard? ... A PPA 1301 PCI card supplies two additional SATA ports. ... Only one PS/2 connector. ... that sucks down the power, there are more power hungry processors. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: mother board and processor
    ... busy, and when the chips are idle, they'll use less power than that. ... only be using one video card slot and the other one will remain unused. ... In addition to reading the Newegg customer reviews for a motherboard, ... At least one of the connectors supports dual-link DVI ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Master or Slave
    ... your PC to a PC tech store the PC employee will say it's the mobo. ... a heatsink that will fit this mobo. ... This motherboard is something of an alien. ... I still want to use the ATI FireGL X2 AGP Pro video card. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: changing the fan cooler on my video card
    ... Now that the card is bare of a cooler. ... what the connector says are pointed inwards on the inside pins and the ... using a screw driver to screw in the motherboard screws that has been ... This Zalman comes with extra RAM, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)