1 HDD LED running off motherboard and raid card

I have an Adaptec 1430SA card and an older Asus P5E3 Prem Wi-Fi motherboard, what i want to do is have all drives running of my motherboard (5 in total) and the 4 drives running of my card all using the same single HDD LED activity light, I think i have to set the card up to use aggregate (spelling) setting but i'm having major problems find the right kind of LED spitter to allow card and motherboard to work in conjunction with each other the best I have come up with (here in the UK) is something like this

http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_2003.html

but I think I need it the other way round as far as male and female go, I'm in the UK but will buy from anywhere, can anyone help me source this part please.

Jim
.