Re: Repartitioning FAT32 Drive

Previously gkamieneski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I feel like I've just forgotten how to do this from the DOS days, but I
have an 3.2Gb drive from an old laptop (2.5" drive) that was
partitioned for C: and a logical D:. These can be formatted for FAT32
which is what I want to use this as an external USB drive, but how can
I repartition this drive for a single storage letter of the full 3.2Gb?

Haven't played with an old drive like this for a long time.

If you want to keep the data, Gnu Parted is a free tool
to do it.

Arno

  • Repartitioning FAT32 Drive
    ... I feel like I've just forgotten how to do this from the DOS days, ... have an 3.2Gb drive from an old laptop that was ... I repartition this drive for a single storage letter of the full 3.2Gb? ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • Re: insserv & encrypted /home
    ... I recently re-installed Debian on my laptop because I wanted to ... repartition my hard drive and use an encrypted filesystem for /home. ... Everything went quite smooth, ...
    (Debian-User)