Re: Suggestion for home back-up?

In article <1138821798.010246.24150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
pgrogan@xxxxxxxxx says...
I am looking for a cost effective way to back up my digital pics,
videos & music collection. I currently have 2 PC's at home and a
laptop that all need to be backed-up. More specifically

If all you want to do is backup data files, try Second Copy 2000.
Acronis is great for system images, but I still prefer SC2k or rsync for
backing up data files. (I generally image my systems every month or
three, but run Second Copy at least once a day.)

SC2k also gives me versioning capability (I can keep from 1-N previous
versions of a particular file).
.