What games might I have missed?

I'm sure I've missed some games I might like to play - I've
just not been up-to-speed on game releases for a few years now. So
I'm fishing for some suggestions.

I enjoyed, for example, the KOTOR series, the Dragon Age:
Awakening series, and Mass Effect (though not so much for ME3). I
replayed each a number of times.

Fallout 3 was okay (I played Wasteland on Apple ][+ back in
the day), but I found New Vegas to be weaker for some reason. I loved
the original Deus Ex, but never could get into Human Revolution.

No MMOGs for me. No shooters, twitch or otherwise.

What might I have missed the last year or five?
--
One-time Chez Watt Nominee

Ceorl Jones
snorefoot @ Alpha Alpha Tango dot November Echo Tango