Re: Bethesda buys id Software
- From: "Vincenzo Beretta" <reckall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:25:06 +0200
"Zank Frappa" <themetabaron@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Zenimax, parent company to Bethesda and Zenimax Online, announced
today that it had acquired id Software, best known for their work on
classic FPS titles as Doom, Quake and Wolfenstein."
Heh, and you thought Oblivion with guns was bad? Wait till you see
Quake with swords.
You mean "a fun game that will be appreciated by its players and derided -
with detailed explanation about why - by those who don't play it?" :o)
- Prev by Date: Re: New Fallout 3 player
- Next by Date: Re: Bethesda buys id Software
- Previous by thread: Re: Bethesda buys id Software
- Next by thread: Re: Bethesda buys id Software