Re: To Jonah Falcon - HOMM4

On Jun 1, 8:09 pm, Mike S. <m...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:04:41 -0700 (PDT), Wolfing <wolfi...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

HOMM4 is the single worst possible game anyone could have ever made
out of the HOMM franchise. I believe they could have released it a few
weeks earlier, but they took those extra weeks to try and make it even
worse, and they succeeded!

Would you or someone else please tell me what it is about HOMM 4 that
makes it so bad please? HOMM 3 is my favorite strategy game of all
time so I am really curious now.

HOMM 5 is much better though, I recommend it (not as good as 3, but
good anyway)

  • Re: To Jonah Falcon - HOMM4
    ... out of the HOMM franchise. ... HOMM 3 is my favorite strategy game of all ... Totally destroying the whole strategic concept of the game. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: To Jonah Falcon - HOMM4
    ... out of the HOMM franchise. ... Yes - it is pretty much HOMM3 with updated graphics. ... Gerry Quinn ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: To Jonah Falcon - HOMM4
    ... out of the HOMM franchise. ... HOMM 3 is my favorite strategy game of all ... Totally destroying the whole strategic concept of the game. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: To Jonah Falcon - HOMM4
    ... "Mike S." ... HOMM 3 is my favorite strategy game of all ... you just have to play it longer than ten minutes before the AI wakes up. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)