Re: To Jonah Falcon - HOMM4

"Andrew Rybenkov" <arybenkov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:gvsf0v$u9i$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Played recently your map for HOMM4 - "Restoration of Glory" - great job!
Have any decent ("huge") maps that you did not publish?

There are so few really good maps/campaigns for HOMM4 (best and truest HOMM ever :)).

HOMM4 is the best? I thought it was rated the worst of the series?

  • To Jonah Falcon - HOMM4
    ... Have any decent maps that you did not publish? ... There are so few really good maps/campaigns for HOMM4 (best and truest HOMM ever:)). ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: What long-term online games does yall play? WoW, Battlefield, etc
    ... "longterm games" is the sense of being left behind/ not being in on the ... but there have been a number of new dlc maps since the initial launch so if the map-rotation went around to one of the ones you don't have I'd guess you'd be kicked/ couldn't continue in that session. ... Since users are allowed create their own servers it can be harder to find a decent server with decent players playing decent levels. ... I'm not sure how many of them use all/some of the original maps. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Am I stupid, or what?
    ... feel I ought to give them a go first. ... HOMM3 Complete has so many scenarios and user maps that it's arguably ... different factions have unique skills that differentiate the factions ... It's not to be attempted without a decent PC though. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic)
  • Re: PDZ after Poker
    ... Good maps, some good weapons, silly grunting noises, a decent number of ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: OS maps on Multimap website
    ... Simon - I couldn't find how to get OS maps on it without going back to ... But without easy access to ... Pity there's no online site where you can get decent size colour 1:25k ...
    (uk.rec.walking)