Re: ToEE: Something of interest
- From: magnate <chrisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:06:08 -0000
On Jun 8, 11:58 am, Zaghadka <zagha...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 01:04:14 -0700, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg, magnate
I never did quite understand how you
travelled halfway around the world to do A1-4 (the Slavelords series)
in between though.
A1-4 was a GenCon competition module series (the first printings had the
scoring rules in them). It wasn't really written as part of that campaign.
Indeed - it was retconned into the campaign, which is why it didn't
really work, geographically.
In fact the whole "campaign" is a bit of a misnomer, because there's
only a very loose connection between T1-4 and the GDQ adventures.
- Prev by Date: Re: Off topic and useless: How do you chose your names
- Next by Date: Re: Off topic and useless: How do you chose your names
- Previous by thread: Re: ToEE: Something of interest
- Next by thread: Re: ToEE: Something of interest