Re: LotRO: The time will come...

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:54:39 GMT, Sheldon England
<sheldonegland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Michael Cecil wrote:

Badbark wrote:

I've quit WoW but will remember it fondly. I don't want
to play LotRO as it's too similar to WoW.

So there is some kind of game called Wow? I was thinking that
talk was just concerning the Vista Wow campaign.

In case you aren't just being cheeky, World of Warcraft (the most
popular of the modern MMORPGs). Otherwise, don't be so cheeky! ;)

So Blizzard finally jumped onto Ultima Online's bandwagon, eh?
I never much cared for Warcraft. BTW, "most popular" isn't the same as
best. But I'm sure you know that.
--
Michael Cecil aka Turos [Elendilmir]
http://home.roadrunner.com/~macecil/

  • YOU DEMANDED IT!!
    ... 'WORLD OF WARCRAFT' COMING TO THE BIG SCREEN ... The popular PC game is poised to pounce as a major motion picture in 2009 ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Everquest
    ... is just that World of Warcraft succeeded on a scale unheard of before. ... All the things you mentioned above were hated by hundreds of thousands of EQ players because EQ *was* popular at the time - far more popular than its designers ever expected it to be. ... "After having thus successively taken each member of the community in its powerful grasp and fashioned him at will, the supreme power then extends its arm over the whole community. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Maple Story Mesos, Buy MapleStory mesos,
    ... Where can you find so many kind of virtual golds for so many popular ... MMORPG in USA and Europe?! ... There are,World of Warcraft US/ ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: I am desperate to buy WoW Gold
    ... power leveling, world of warcraft addons and other popular wow power ... leveling guides are revealed for you. ... Get reviews of two popular world ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)