Re: Rikard - re: Nathan's Second Chance

"Opsimath" wrote in news:arhqn1t75fvg8bouofool3dhl76ibgog2m@xxxxxxx:

> Thanks for the link. I downloaded and spent an hour or more playing
> the game when my computer experienced a total crash. This happened
> when all I had left to do was find an address - headed across the
> street but stopped at the fence to take some more flowers. At this
> point, the computer locked up.

The game author is now aware of that bug and is planning to release
a fixed version. Until then: Don't pick flowers from the right hand
shrub.

> If you continue playing, could you let me know when you reach this
> spot? I am not going to go through all that again; if you have a
> saved game at that point, I would be most grateful if you'd share
> it with me.

Unfortunately, I only have a save a bit past that point. Maybe someone
else has one?

Rikard

  • Re: YAFAP Faux the Necromancer
    ... I have been playing off and on for 6 years now. ... As the link above shows I focused on the Wizard ... When I started this game I decided to head down to soko as fast as ... items like wands of striking for wands of fire/cold/tele/death. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: NBC-I Agree With This 100% Also - Squidge pots and tiddlywinks
    ... The person playing blue partners the person playing ... The following equipment is used in a game of tiddlywinks. ... The English Tiddlywinks Association 2 5.4 One wink of each colour is ... During a shot, a player exerts downward pressure of squidger on wink. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: EPS announcement
    ... I said this straight after the last world cup, but alas England are still in 'the next game is the only important one' mindset, and seem to be praying that the dregs of 2003 will make the next RWC. ... The main difference to me is that in SCJs side we had a way of playing, and if someone was good enough they broke in. ... Deacon and Goode are the main ones I'm referring to, but Erinle and I'm starting to think Hipkiss as well. ... Give some of these lads a go, rather than wasting caps on sub-standard players who are deemed 'steady' and good enough for damage limitation. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Ron Artest Reflects on Phil Jackson, Mental Health and More
    ... Ron Artest Reflects on Phil Jackson, ... because he wasn't in the game. ... But I'm not playing basketball to make decisions. ... play the same position; we play on the same team. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: The Decline and (Impending Fall) of the ACBL and Bridge In the U.S.A.
    ... Most bridge students never get to the point where it ... would matter if their opponents were playing Roman or Relay Precision. ... The game is too hard to start playing. ... If you actually talk to the few younger players who play the game, ...
    (rec.games.bridge)