Re: ROTS - yeah I know this is from 200, but I still have a question on it.
- From: Robert Gault <robert.gault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 16:43:06 GMT
I just purchased ROTS (I'm a little behind the times) and have a question about one of the puzzles that none of the walk-throughs address. I moved the yacht in the yacht room BEFORE I opened Sobek's archway door. Now the stones on the side of the archway won't allow me to push on them (they don't move)...do I have to start the game over or is there something I'm missing?? They did move before I moved the yacht, but won't move now.
Any suggestions? (I really need Sobek's tablet to finish the game!)
I tried to reproduce what you have described but the stones always move for me. You may be too close to Sobek to be able to push the stones. The correct position is one back from the closest you can get to Sobek.
- Prev by Date: Re: frustrated with games
- Next by Date: King's Quest and Hero's Quest: What about what AGD is doing?
- Previous by thread: ROTS - yeah I know this is from 200, but I still have a question on it.
- Next by thread: Re: ROTS - yeah I know this is from 200, but I still have a question on it.