Diablo 3 Error 37 resurfaces tonight!

"The servers are busy. Please try again later (error 37)".

So, can't play the game again after a good couple of weeks with no
problems.

The game was patched tonight. Maybe that is the problem.

Nice!

-pw

  • Re: Gears Of War - Initial Impressions (MP)
    ... network to be able to play MP on PC. ... The game is pretty good but it does get really repetitious. ... tomorrow I would simply go back to doing Java work or one of the other ... multiplayer is set up so that there are free servers and paid servers ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: My Solution to the Logistics of Banking and Auctions
    ... Keep in mind that game theory and game design are actually real deal ... I play a game too. ... actually need to designate some servers as "RP servers" in a role playing ... i fully expect after a while i will create my first character on ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: What PC RPG?
    ... I play on the US servers. ... feel free to shoot me an message in game. ... I can come back to Prophecies with 3 heroes. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Java and avoiding software piracy?
    ... servers running their own WoW-compatible worlds. ... will have a considerable advantage for a number of reasons but if they ... That's about 6 days of play in an MMO versus an potentially infinite ... i.e. the game box. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)