Re: Wheelman

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:25:06 -0000, "Schrodinger" <no@xxxxxxx> wrote:

- it looks depressingly like the awful Saints Row 2

I liked SR2 a lot more than GTA4, Rockstar has gotten way too serious.

- it looks very on rails

It is compared to GTA, but it has a lot more scripted events so it has
a much more cinematic feel. A lot of people won't like it, but it is
the sort of game you enjoy for what it does well/differently and enjoy
the wild ride rather than analyse it too much.
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com

  • Re: Next Rockstar franchise to be exclusive to the PS3
    ... we are announcing that a new franchise from Rockstar Games will be ... As part of our long standing relationship with Rockstar, ... make a game that you can truly only do on PS3, ... example have not had the same mega success as their GTA series.... ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: GTAIV Greatest Game Ever?
    ... I'd prefer TOTAL manual camera control. ... Hopefully rockstar has a cheat for that. ... It's still half-assed gameplay mechanics that all GTA games have had. ... But the game is still fun with lots of stuff to do,again its the little ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Princess Robot Bubblegum
    ... for the XBox 360 version of GTA4 as 'downloadable content'. ... Now I don't know about you but either someone at Rockstar is an anime fan or he/she is a regular reader of this group. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Bizarre: PGR4 *not* gimped. Sorry, Bill
    ... "We've never had to cut content to fit on the disc" ... "Rockstar have already commented in the past, that GTA IV on the 360 is a serious challenge, hampered by the lack of HDD in the core, and the limitations of DVD9. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Microsoft approves "Hard drive required" games.
    ... I'm curious if Rockstar had anything to do with this. ... very public complaint about not being able to make GTA IV hard drive ... most 360 owners have a hard drive ... bought a core system. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)