Re: 2007 Game of the Year?
- From: Walter Mitty <mitticus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 01:43:28 +0100
Tim O <timo56@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:37:19 -0000, i own a yacht <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Walter Mitty <mitticus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you're going to be a dickhead and quote me, then quote in context.
what critical piece of information is missing, exactly?
Hopefully the end part where he said "just kidding!"
I was drawing a comparison (by using limits) to explain why Far Cry was
not "non linear". It simply had wider corridoors. But at the end of the
day the gameplay was A to B to C.
Going around a mountain clockwise or counterclockwise it no different to
opting to do the same around a car in the middle of the street - just a
Yacht boy is a known spammer and intellectual lightweight and apparently
he can not comprehend such simple comparisons.
- Prev by Date: Re: 2007 Game of the Year?
- Next by Date: Re: 2007 Game of the Year?
- Previous by thread: Re: 2007 Game of the Year?
- Next by thread: Re: 2007 Game of the Year?