Re: Half-Life 2: Orange on Oct 9

I got HL2 as a present and it is wuite good but I wouldnt have actually
bought it - I dont agree with the whole Steam philosophy. IF this ever
disappeared the game is stuffed. I like buying and owning my games not just
renting them.

Nats

  • Re: Ebay name MrCrazy from Ohio
    ... dont like my descriptions or pics...dont buy it. ... regardless he went to the video group & cried so I ended ... good price & good game.. ... Consider yourself lucky not to have been foolish enough to have bought from ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Unable 2 delete file
    ... i downloaded a patch 4 a game that i bought from megagames.com the install ... I dont know if its a bad file but it ...
  • Re: FS: Space Station with LEDs installed and new translight
    ... dont want the game. ... This is the third item I have bought from him in the last 3 years. ... John P. Dayhuff ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Ot. For sale, Rush 2049 sit down driver
    ... just had the steering wheel driver board ... room again and need the space for another game I just bought so I've ... Not really interested in trades as I dont ...