Re: Widescreen gaming just a passing fad?

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:08:35 GMT, Garrot <no@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yea, it's the same thing with HDTV. You get yourself one them
expensive HDTV's, you pay for HDTV service too and then find that 90%
of the broadcasting is in 4:3 anyway. What a bunch of chumps you all
are for falling for this shit.

Speak for yourself, in the UK most of our TV programming is in
widescreen, and all of my DVD's are. Most of my modern games support
widescreen, and those that don't still look good on my widescreen
monitor, so I wouldn't go back to any 4:3 displays if you paid me.
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com