Re: Widescreen gaming just a passing fad?
- From: Andrew <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:36:03 +0100
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:08:35 GMT, Garrot <no@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yea, it's the same thing with HDTV. You get yourself one them
expensive HDTV's, you pay for HDTV service too and then find that 90%
of the broadcasting is in 4:3 anyway. What a bunch of chumps you all
are for falling for this shit.
Speak for yourself, in the UK most of our TV programming is in
widescreen, and all of my DVD's are. Most of my modern games support
widescreen, and those that don't still look good on my widescreen
monitor, so I wouldn't go back to any 4:3 displays if you paid me.
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com
Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text.
Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question.
- Prev by Date: Re: Widescreen gaming just a passing fad?
- Next by Date: Re: "BioShock" preview
- Previous by thread: Re: Widescreen gaming just a passing fad?
- Next by thread: Re: Widescreen gaming just a passing fad?