Re: Widescreen gaming just a passing fad?

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:08:35 GMT, Garrot <no@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yea, it's the same thing with HDTV. You get yourself one them
expensive HDTV's, you pay for HDTV service too and then find that 90%
of the broadcasting is in 4:3 anyway. What a bunch of chumps you all
are for falling for this shit.

Speak for yourself, in the UK most of our TV programming is in
widescreen, and all of my DVD's are. Most of my modern games support
widescreen, and those that don't still look good on my widescreen
monitor, so I wouldn't go back to any 4:3 displays if you paid me.
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com

  • Re: United Parcel Service Holiday Helper Scam
    ... When it gets busy they have a bunch ... of chumps like me to chose from and we all have to share in a smaller ... they have to over-hire because they get all sorts of chumps like ... from a moving box line while standing on a moving conveyer belt. ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Re: padi cerfitication
    ... I don't need a bunch of chumps to ... > insult my ideas. ... thanks kristian ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: Black Craps (TM) in trouble ... again
    ... A bunch of ... chumps. ... I think that is a 'debutante'- slight but significant difference. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Dick Tracy (12 December)
    ... =v= Locher is being nearly as stupid as he is when writing his ... political cartoons. ... a bunch of chumps on bulldozers? ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: padi cerfitication
    ... > "Words of wisdom"? ... Something about chumps. ... "A bunch of us went down to Gettysburg. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.scuba)