Telnet Command Line Access
- From: compagnari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 29 Aug 2006 06:01:51 -0700
I am an auditor who is just getting versed in auditing from this AS400.
I am trying to create an automated script for running and delivering
certain reports. While I know the AS400 has reporting capabilities of
it's own, I have a number of devices I am auditing, and all of them are
via telnet at the command line level. My expectation is to run telnet
expect scripts to run User Profile reports, save them to a specified
library, and then ftp them to my auditing server. When I log into the
As400 via telent (23), I get a gui type login and then a gui type menu.
If I automate the telnet via expect scripts will it ignore the psuedo
gui and act like a normal telnet session? If not, what do I need to
request from our admins to get a raw telnet session? Please advise.
- Prev by Date: Re: Performance problem on initial call of stored procedure
- Next by Date: Re: Telnet Command Line Access
- Previous by thread: Upload IBM 4690 TLOG Binary file to AS/400
- Next by thread: Re: Telnet Command Line Access