CWBC01048 when connecting to AS/400 over VPN

I have one remote user who repeatedly receives the error CWBC01048 when trying to connect to our AS/400. The user establishes a VPN connection to our network successfully, but when connecting to the AS/400, she gets the error.

We have 2 remote offices that connect with the same VPN. One office is able to access the 400 without issue, the other gets the CWBC01048. Any ideas?

Thanks for the assistance.

Adam Block

  • Re: CWBC01048 when connecting to AS/400 over VPN
    ... >I have one remote user who repeatedly receives the error CWBC01048 when ... The user establishes a VPN connection to ... > We have 2 remote offices that connect with the same VPN. ... Can the failing site use the Microsoft telnet client to get to your as/400? ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: Where are VPN Connections in Windows Logon Dialog Box?
    ... we created a new VPN connection for "all users" and it ... The workstation then dials in to the RAS server, ... >> the remote user logs on to the domain with the cashed credentials. ... >> VPN server and accessing ressources in the network. ...
  • a ftp question!
    ... Is it possible to only allow access to "a single file and Microsoft Exchange" ... for a remote user over a vpn connection. ... Mike ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Im a New Exchange Admin
    ... I have a remote user that cannot send/receive messages over a VPN connection. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • Terminal Server / WAN question
    ... kind of VPN connection to Remote Desktop into one of their terminal servers. ... They RDP in from remote offices and I can even RDP in from home, ...