Can someone thatr has access to a TI Inspire CS CAS do a calculation and time it?
- From: zeno <zeno333@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 15:18:31 -0400
I have a HP50G, and would like to compare it's spped top a TI Inspire
CS CAS doing a particular calculation. it is 120 simultanious equations
of 120 unknown each. using a native ARM matrix division program on my
HP 50G it can be done in 2 minutes 45 seconds. I use the make a ranodm
matrix function to make it easier entering the numbers....The TI
Inspire CS CAS also has a make random matrix function, so I was
wondering if someone that has access to a TI Inspire CS CAS would use
that function and dive the matrices for the result of 120 simultanious
equaitons and time it exactly using a stopwatch? i figure someone in
this group would have access to the TI calc. Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Update: Jazz 50G v1.251
- Next by Date: Re: Can someone thatr has access to a TI Inspire CS CAS do a calculation and time it?
- Previous by thread: Re: SD card for HP50g
- Next by thread: Re: Can someone thatr has access to a TI Inspire CS CAS do a calculation and time it?