Re: Curiosity question.

Larry Mauriello wrote:
Dan,
Thanks for replying. I did try that, and boy didi it mess up my system.
HP (per usual) wasn't able to explain it. Sure *data* may have been left in place,
but the progs. that had been added were messed up.
PC Had to be restored to factory settings. I had to restore from my b/u.
At least I had made one.