HP Director and NTFS

I'm unable to scan with any user that doesn't possess administrative
rights. Any user with administrative rights work fine, but for security
reasons giving administrative rights to the user isn't an option.

Any body have an idea how can i solver this stupid problem???????

I'm using a HP PSC 1310 over a Windows XP SP2 box with HP Director.

Thanks in advance

  • RE: RPC Scan Issues
    ... A script itself will work, but for any patch on a MS machine you need to ... to granting administrative rights to the student workstation account, ... Any suggestions to automate patching in the meantime (network in the ... Better Management for Network Security ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Access denied to my files after rebuild
    ... If you are running Windows XP Home Edition, in order to have access to the Security ... tab, you must first start in Safe Mode and log on with an account that has ... Administrative rights. ...
  • Re: Asp.Net Security Analyser (new security tool by DDPlus)
    ... The idea is to test the security of your server in normal circunstances. ... administrative rights, which defeats the principle of the exercise. ...
  • Export table to Word merge doc
    ... I am trying to automate the merge of ... Our security will not give me administrative rights on my ... Could that be causing the error, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)