Re: SuperForth 64

On Mar 2, 9:09 pm, christianlott1 <christianlo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 2, 4:03 pm, BruceMcF <agil...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SO the  fastest C64 Forth was the subroutine
threaded Blazin' Forth.

ok. Thanks for this :)

I got several of these from the Taygeta Forth archives, but they seem
to be down, and Volksforth is harder to find since that is the German
forth interest group that did that one.

A 64forth.zip and a Volks*.zip can be found at:

http://groups.google.com/group/niclos-for-forth-94/files

  • Re: SuperForth 64
    ... threaded Blazin' Forth. ... I got several of these from the Taygeta Forth archives, ... and Volksforth is harder to find since that is the German ...
    (comp.sys.cbm)
  • Re: GLforth
    ... I posted the modified code for the glforth-r18 version to the Taygeta ... Forth Archives in the directory: ...
    (comp.lang.forth)