Re: SuperForth 64
- From: BruceMcF <agila61@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 20:32:27 -0800 (PST)
On Mar 2, 9:09 pm, christianlott1 <christianlo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 2, 4:03 pm, BruceMcF <agil...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SO the fastest C64 Forth was the subroutine
threaded Blazin' Forth.
ok. Thanks for this :)
I got several of these from the Taygeta Forth archives, but they seem
to be down, and Volksforth is harder to find since that is the German
forth interest group that did that one.
A 64forth.zip and a Volks*.zip can be found at:
- Prev by Date: Re: SuperForth 64
- Next by Date: Re: Game where you had to defeat crocodiles
- Previous by thread: Re: SuperForth 64
- Next by thread: Re: SuperForth 64