Re: CENTIPEDE HELP!

Shoot, I wish the link worked!
:)

"Peter Schepers" <schepers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ffi84m$bj7$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <ffhjib$ho9$1@xxxxxxxx>,
Kardon Coupé <prefer.to@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Regarding .lbr I seen this site.... It might help someone in the right
direction into helping you out....

http://www.softhelp.ru/fileformat/c64/LBR.htm

Shoot, my formats docs are all over the place, all broken up with old
versions and no proper attributes. I really wish people knew where the
up-to-date source of these formats docs are stored:

http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/~schepers/formats.html

----------------------------------
Peter Schepers
IST/Hardware Services, Shop Senior
University of Waterloo
(519) 888-4567 x36347 Room MC1059

  • Re: CENTIPEDE HELP!
    ... direction into helping you out.... ... Shoot, my formats docs are all over the place, all broken up with old ... versions and no proper attributes. ...
    (comp.sys.cbm)
  • Re: Smith Airweight .38 question
    ... to shoot? ... Win a Fulton Armory M14 rifle while helping the Cause! ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Sputnik
    ... If you just sit back and shoot done the ideas of ... That's such a preposterous and pompous assertion that it cannot be left ... is helping more than you could ever imagine. ... school teacher because your public and international examples of spelling ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: sick of these messages
    ... |> I was accused of helping someone to "shoot the messenger" with the hack ... |> instead of helping him recover disk space. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: First ND
    ... The odds are directly proportional to how much you shoot. ... Good news, the ... Win a Fulton Armory AR15 rifle while helping the Cause! ... Get your MPFO raffle tickets at http://myguns.org/ ...
    (rec.guns)