- From: "Sam Gillett" <samgillettnospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 04:25:39 GMT
"Jack Tseng" wrote ...
you know about Commdore 1541's BAM and MS DOS's FAT. What is it called for
Amiga OS? Amiga uses MFM or GCR ?
Both of your questions may be answered here:
Or, maybe not [shrug]
Change is inevitable,
except from vending machines!
- From: Jack Tseng
- Prev by Date: Re: C128 CP/M Assembler Question
- Next by Date: C64 CPM Resources
- Previous by thread: Re: BAM
- Next by thread: C64 CPM Resources