Re: Omniflop: Read / Write 1581 discs in XP , 2000 and NT

sta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Joe Forster/STA) writes:

not _exactly_ working, but thinking only.

Hey, you can't do any programming without thinking first... :)

Or rather: you can't do any _decent_ programming without thinking first.

I was about to say, I see *plenty* of programming without thinking. How
do you think Microsoft meets its deadlines? ;)

--
Cameron Kaiser * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx * posting with a Commodore 128
personal page: http://www.armory.com/%7Espectre/

  • Re: How to name variables in a program?
    ... It may be because I've seen other Hungarian names such as the violinist ... contributions in Programmers at Work (Susan Lammers 1986: Microsoft ... Many people appoint themselves authorities on programming style. ... Microsoft twice and neither time was an offer made: hint hint hint: at ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Support for optional parameters
    ... programming language, but THE central programming language of the .Net ... Office being THE cash cow at Microsoft, well, forgive me for restraining my ... The success of the VSTO initiative and the success of Office are two ... >> sure it comes in handy for a few developers out there from time to time. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: The Demise of the Art of Programming
    ... > Microsoft is making a tacit admission that they have ... Which "lite version" is that? ... Strict object oriented programming is difficult to learn. ...
  • Re: Visual Basic 6.0 support
    ... unhappiness at the lack of migration paths as I'm not of that wing to even ... VB6 applications being re-written in .NET unnecessarily, ... you would think Microsoft or Ballmer ... > Microsoft didn't give it most popular programming language the power ...
  • Re: newbie question
    ... "people in the Unix crowd are just not current regarding Microsoft." ... I spend half my year learning new technologies, ... > programming stack grows, somebody has something bad to say about it. ...