Commodore: Why they never made a 64D?
- From: dunric@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 27 Oct 2005 19:29:05 -0700
I was always curious as to why Commodore, other than marketing and
timing decisions, did not choose to also introduce a commodore 64 w/ a
built in 1541 and detachable keyboard when they introduced the 128D?
I think this would have been an attractive machine to current 64 owners
at the time, and the added convience of a built-in drive and detachable
keyboard might have been worth the price.
Of course, Commodore chose the 128D.
Paul Allen Panks
Commodore Enthusiast since 1983
- Prev by Date: Re: The next Commodore spokesperson
- Next by Date: Re: Commodore: Why they never made a 64D?
- Previous by thread: 1581 or FD-2000?
- Next by thread: Re: Commodore: Why they never made a 64D?