Re: Microsoft vs CBM

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005, Sam Gillett wrote:

IIRC, basically (pun might be intended  :-)), Bill hid an Easter egg in a
version of Basic MS did for CBM.  Jack was pissed when he found it.  IIRC
Jack threatened to sue Bill but never actually did.

### COMMODORE BASIC ###

 31743 BYTES FREE

READY.
WAIT 6502,0
MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!
MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!
MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!
MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!MICROSOFT!

etc.

Every time I make an emulator that does the CBM3032, I make sure to take a screenshot of this.

For TOY, the shot is: http://www.dosius.net:8080/toy1.gif

For SDLTOY, the shot is: http://www.dosius.net:8080/cbm3032a.png

-uso.
.