Nice Atari 1040STF on Ebay, shipping from Ottawa in Canada!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I just put up an auctin for a
spare 1040STF I have. It will be shipping from Ottawa, Ontario,
Canaada. Local pickup will also be available so if anyone here is from
Ottawa this could be a good auction for them.

The system is in gorgeous shape, and it includes an atari branded
mouse.

Thanks!

  • Re: Free to a Good Home
    ... board for a North Star Advantage and a pair of Hitachi HM628128ALP-5 ... Free to whomever will pay the shipping from Ottawa, ON, ... Canada. ...
    (comp.os.cpm)
  • Played with the KM 5D today
    ... Should start shipping within the next few weeks. ... Darrell Larose ... Ottawa ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • WTB: TOTAN
    ... I'm looking for a Tales of the Arabian Nights in decent condition. ... I'm in Ottawa, Ontario, and willing to drive a few hours. ... Shipping ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • FA: Commodore 1541 II w/power supply & cable shipping from CANADA
    ... I just put up a mint condition 1541 II disk drive on ebay. ... The item will be shipping from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. ...
    (comp.sys.cbm)
  • Re: Zildjian 8" K Splash 1990s era
    ... $20 CDN inc shipping to Ottawa ... Jeff Burns wrote: ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)