Re: CT2?

Some CT63 are available...
You should think about a small PSU ATX inside the MK-X case...
It is possible.

cii-2d21@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Unlikely I know - but anyone looking to sell a CT2 accelerator
> with or without Falcon? I would also consider any other reasonably
> stable accelerator.
>
> Wanted for a CLAB Mk-X project. Unfortunately I cant fit a CT60 in
> the case without major iron-work for the PSU cooling, etc and dont
> really want to wreck the case - I also dont want an external PSU.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ian.

  • Re: CT2?
    ... Rodolphe Czuba wrote: ... > You should think about a small PSU ATX inside the MK-X case... ... What size PSU is needed with a CT60 and drives? ...
    (comp.sys.atari.st)
  • Re: Problem with an item buyer bought
    ... > The title is the most important part of the auction IMO, ... > You should possibly even put "spares or repair" for untested goods. ... if something has a PSU its mentioned in the top part of the ... If not, it isnt, the t&c's are generic so I dont have to type ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: PC just died..............
    ... I swapped out the PSU which got it powered up again but it just stops ... at the mobo boot screen (Asus A7N8X-E), I dont get the bios info or ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: PC Not Starting up. Hardware Issue
    ... but i dont get the POST beep.Neither does green indicator light up. ... the PSU is the culprit in the vast majority of PC startup ... the only alternative is to get a replacement PSU and swap them out. ... Make sure you get good quality PSUs. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: PSU question
    ... > power connector. ... Dont know the anser about the length of you PSU. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)