Re: Atari System Disks

"TJ" <retro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:11nse929fcu5ic8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Phantom" <phantomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> Greetings.
>
> Yes my site has most. If you have one I don't email it to me and I
> can add
> it!
>
> http://www.vintagecomputercafe.com/atarisystemdisks.htm

Thanks for the help. I think I have a Original TOS Disk version 1.00 or
something like that. It was for early STs that booted up with TOS on a
disk.

I know that it will actually bootup on my TOS 1.62 1040STE.
Have used it to run some really old games, than normally
don't work on the STE.

I thought I saw a similar version that you have, think it was version
99?

I'll have to check the disk for the version, if its different then I'll
send ya
a copy. Other wise I think you all the Systems disks that I do.

phantomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

.