Re: Atari System Disks

"TJ" <retro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:11nse929fcu5ic8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Phantom" <phantomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> Greetings.
>
> Yes my site has most. If you have one I don't email it to me and I
> can add
> it!
>
> http://www.vintagecomputercafe.com/atarisystemdisks.htm

Thanks for the help. I think I have a Original TOS Disk version 1.00 or
something like that. It was for early STs that booted up with TOS on a
disk.

I know that it will actually bootup on my TOS 1.62 1040STE.
Have used it to run some really old games, than normally
don't work on the STE.

I thought I saw a similar version that you have, think it was version
99?

I'll have to check the disk for the version, if its different then I'll
send ya
a copy. Other wise I think you all the Systems disks that I do.

phantomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Atari System Disks
    ... >>> I don't think anybody needs a system disk for an Atari Computer. ... >>> holds the TOS' copyright, I'm afraid that there will be no such disk. ...
    (comp.sys.atari.st)
  • Re: Mega STe DMA, HD floppy and other hardware issues
    ... Hallvard Tangeraas writes: ... when the disk is virgin unformatted. ... And it surprising that TOS ... TOS doesn't change the FDC clock. ...
    (comp.sys.atari.st)
  • Re: Unknown Atari ROMs
    ... furnished like this and the TOS was loaded for a disk. ... These ROMS contain a very nice screen with 512 colors cycling back and a ...
    (comp.sys.atari.st)
  • Re: Atari System Disks
    ... T>I don't even think it's against the law to get a copy of the disk, ... T>you own the actual ST machine with TOS inside it. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.sys.atari.st)
  • digicard software..yep ..got it anyone want it?
    ... posted on a prev msg here that i thought i had digicard softward for those ... digicard networks you see on ebay for networking apple 2 computers... ... not sure how to copy pascal disk just do a straight disk copy? ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)