ARM 7 - your comments please!
- From: "ARM7" <CAN.solutions@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Aug 2006 21:21:45 -0700
I am new to ARM7 microcontrollers and would like to hear from
experienced people what they recommend. I saw that the Philips ones are
pretty popular but ST have a built-in 1.8V regulator. What chip would
Are there any ARM7 with more than 64KB Ram and 1MB Flash?
I am not very keen in soldering - in fact I would prefer a ready made
and pretty small board with a chip on it so that I only need to add
power to get my first project going. Perfectly it should have a mounted
graphic LCD module and if possible 128KB Ram and 4MB Flash or more.
How good is the gcc compiler tool-chain for the ARM, code density etc?
Does everything work as expected? How about malloc and related
functions? Does the C++ frontend work for the ARM? As a fan of Modula
- I couldn't find it - any project with a Modula compiler?
Anything else you may want to share?
Best thanks in advance!
- Prev by Date: Re: skyeye starting
- Next by Date: lan91c96 diagnostics
- Previous by thread: skyeye starting
- Next by thread: Re: ARM 7 - your comments please!