Re: AT91SAM9261 + DataFlashBoot_100.bin
- From: bastian42@xxxxxxxxx (42Bastian Schick)
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:31:17 GMT
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:27:43 -0400, James Kosin <james_kosin@xxxxxxx>
Or alternative, I search a way to setup the SDRAM. I tried the various
examples, but they do not seem to work.
(1) Search the boot-loader code for SDRAM. I believe the SDRAM is
initialized by the function AT91F_InitSDRAM().
(2) Get the data-sheet for the SDRAM you are using. The data sheet
will describe the initialization needed.
(3) The data sheet for the 9261 should have a section on the SDRAMC and
how the SDRAM needs to be initialized.
Let me know if you need more specific help.
As I wrote, I tried all examples I could get and none worked. Either
the MCK was setup for 48MHz or they did crash (MMU ADS examples).
Last week-end I disassembled the 2nd level Bootloader and have now a
It seems the order in which certain parts are must be setup is
Meanwhile Atmels support send me the original sources.
Do not email to bastian42@xxxxxxxxx, it's a spam-only account :-)
Use <same-name>@monlynx.de instead !
- Prev by Date: Re: AT91SAM9261 + DataFlashBoot_100.bin
- Next by Date: Re: AT91SAM9261 + DataFlashBoot_100.bin
- Previous by thread: Re: AT91SAM9261 + DataFlashBoot_100.bin
- Next by thread: Re: AT91SAM9261 + DataFlashBoot_100.bin