Help needed for my Philips monitor
- From: Toinet <antoine.vignau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 02:08:18 -0700 (PDT)
I bought a IIe with several interesting cards (chat mauve, MS soft
card, Apple mouse and disk interfaces, printer interface), a HP
printer, tons of disks, two DIsk II drives and one Philips monitor PCT
The IIe connected to the SCART input of my TV works well and displays
everything correctly. I then tried the RCA output to the Philips
monitor and I have nothing but a thin central line. See
http://www.brutal-deluxe.fr/public/Philips/PHILIPS.JPG (a big file of
1.8 MB which displays APPLE ][ or sort-of)
Do you have any ideas of what I can do? As I won't be the screwdriver-
man-of-the-year, if the work involves replacement of components, then
it will be thrown away. If that involves opening the case and set
several potentiometers, then I'll give a try.
The computer and its components have been put in a cellar 15 years
ago, plugged in two days ago and bought by me yesterday.
I thank you for your help,
- Prev by Date: Re: Happy as a clam
- Next by Date: Re: Any UK Apple II/II+ owners here? Machine needed for photoshoot
- Previous by thread: 9pin RGB pinout to 15pin RGB pinout cable?
- Next by thread: Re: Help needed for my Philips monitor