Re: Apple ][+ gravely ill - seeking assistance :(
- From: "Bill Garber" <willy46pa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:47:07 -0400
"Michael J. Mahon" <mjmahon@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
The one you piggybacked when it worked is the bad one.
I actually have a IIc with a piggybacked memory chip.
Rather than disassemble the entire machine, I simply
removed the +5v pin from the bad chip, and soldered
the good chip on top, so that the power only reaches the
good working chip on top. I don't recommend this for
all applications, but it was a good solution for me. :o)))
Bill Garber from GS-Electronics
- Prev by Date: Re: Reporting Data 1-Way-Out?
- Next by Date: a2central down?
- Previous by thread: Re: Apple ][+ gravely ill - seeking assistance :(
- Next by thread: Re: Apple ][+ gravely ill - seeking assistance :(