[Vaporware alert!] Portable Apple II Clone Concept

The recent heated debate about FPGAs got me thinking about what a
modern Apple II should look like and what functionality should be
included... I guess that makes me more Jobsian than Woznian, but that's
life.

Anyway, it's here:
http://www.ld8.org/go2/

I wasn't necessarily thinking about what I'd _really_ like to see, as
much as what I though might be feasible given the small market size and
hobbyist nature of anyone interested in such a thing. I think it would
be fairly useable while travelling etc, and small scale production
would be at least plausible...

Remember, it's just for fun!

-s

.