Re: Apple II VGA Video Generator Card Project
- From: bieling@xxxxxxxx
- Date: 20 Feb 2006 15:16:14 -0800
aiiadict@xxxxxxxxx ha escrito:
The address scanner and the pixel generator can be made programable via
software up to a certain point, more or less like the 6545 in the videx
is: Bytes per scan line, lines per frame, graphics buffer start
address, etc. As long as the resulting frequencies fall within the
monitor specs and the memory map permits, all will be ok.
some softswitch built into the card that controls these things.
some registers built into the card that control these things. :-)
So we better start learning some hdl...
I'm learning VHDL. It's pretty easy to understand the examples
I've read and dissected. Applying what I've learned so far to
examples that *I* want to create is taking some time.
So, what block of the vga card diagram are you going to write in a hdl?
the dual ported ram ?
the softswitches state latch ?
the address scanner ?
the pixel & sync generator ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Apple Cat software
- Next by Date: Re: Apple II VGA Video Generator Card Project
- Previous by thread: Re: Apple II VGA Video Generator Card Project
- Next by thread: Re: Apple II VGA Video Generator Card Project