Info on some Apple // cards?
- From: Lockar <lockar@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:23:06 -0500
I found an Apple //e with some cards in it, and I don't know a
thing about them. I am looking to sell this //e (other half is telling
me to clear out my computer stash), so any input would be very
First card looks like a modem, it has two phone conectors but I have
no idea what the baud rate it is. Any one know about this card?
The second card is a Slotbuster II card. What do these cards do?
There is one wire hooked in the internal joystick socket, another in
the speaker. It also has a 25 pin connector on the back. Are
The third card is a printer card (I think). I'm just not sure what
type of printer card it is (I'm looking for the cable).
The fourth card is a 80col+ card but it has a switch on it. Someone
wrote on a tape saying 'Hi Res' and 'Double Res'. Does this switch do
Thanks in advance on your input.
- Prev by Date: Re: Best Way To Transfer Files From a PC to the IIgs
- Next by Date: Re: Info on some Apple // cards?
- Previous by thread: Re: Magic Window files --> something else?
- Next by thread: Re: Info on some Apple // cards?