Homebrew Ethernet Adapter
- From: "John Voltz" <ninevoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:53:15 -0500
Has anyone seen any hardware hacks for a homebrew ethernet adapter for the
Amiga? I have an A500 that I have started playing around with, I also have a
CS8900A based ethernet module from Olimex that I would like to wire up
inside a Trumpcard 500 HDD/RAM sidecar. Are there any drivers for a CS8900A
for the Amiga? Also, what would be a compatible web browsing software
configuration for an A500?
- Prev by Date: FS: Amiga1200 (NSTC) + 4 GB HD - Nearly New In Box; Old Stock, ZERO yellowing
- Next by Date: Re: Can you add S-Video to classic Amigas?
- Previous by thread: FS: Amiga1200 (NSTC) + 4 GB HD - Nearly New In Box; Old Stock, ZERO yellowing
- Next by thread: Lantronix UDS-10