Re: Netsurf 2.5 fails to install
- From: "John Williams (News)" <UCEbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 09:11:01 +0200
In article <51128484dcdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In the interest of messin' I removed Unicode from my Boot resources, ran
boot configure, merged the just downloaded !Boot (SparkFS) and there it
is, !Unicode again correctly installed in ...!Boot.Resources.
I wonder where the OP is going wrong?
Now we know the OP used SparkFS, it is not impossible that he accidentally
deleted the file from the archive, as it is not just a de-archiver.
That would fit the facts as known.
However, we have not seen anyone else with the problem, and the present
archive is correct, so does it really matter any more?
John Williams, Brittany, Northern France - no attachments to these addresses!
Non-RISC OS posters change user to johnrwilliams or put 'risc' in subject!
Who is John Williams? http://petit.four.free.fr/picindex/author/ Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate
- Prev by Date: Re: Wakefield 2010
- Next by Date: Re: Wakefield 2010
- Previous by thread: Netsurf 2.5 fails to install
- Next by thread: Re: Netsurf 2.5 fails to install