Re: RISCDomain - Special Edition for 2007

On 23-Aug-2007, Stuart <SW_NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <1187867870.106763.112320@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<cartmic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Use RISC OS Firefox,

On a Risc PC?

If your patient its fine.

There was only one occasion that I ever got it to work on my RPC and I
nearly fell off my chair :-)

Was this because you fell asleep waiting for it to get going :-)

--
David Holden - APDL - <http://www.apdl.co.uk>

  • Re: RISCDomain - Special Edition for 2007
    ... On a Risc PC? ... There was only one occasion that I ever got it to work on my RPC and I ... For Barn dances and folk evenings in the Coventry and Warwickshire area ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Castle What?
    ... charles wrote: ... RPC to 'Adjust'. ... It cannot do that on the RISC PC. ... so if there was a hitch in my upgrading the KineticRPC ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: End of the line....
    ... Iyonix - RISC OS has long since ceased offering to be an alternative ... percentage of RPC sales during its first 10 years. ... all those plug ins and addons for browsers that the rest of the market ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Wanted: talented programmers
    ... on this RPC - and the other three that act ... else might not work on an Iyonix or A9home. ... And having access to Firefox on a RISC OS machine would not ... stop me needing a Windows PC - Deutsche Bahn's timetable ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Unable to reformat hard disc on RPC
    ... held on a RPC that would need its total erasure by a reformat? ... purchasers of RPCs really go to all the considerable faff of trying ... which online banking facilities I would guess that a number of RISC OS ... RISC OS has and can be used for serious applications and such ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)