Re: Castle's plans

In article <3b0820e94e.andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew McMullon
<andrew.mcmullon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <4ee910736fjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> John Cartmell
<john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <4ee8ff575etim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Hill <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Each machine has its niche, small differences in performance and a need
for more or fewer external wires. Already this room has a hidden rat's
nest without buying another hot-brick-powered box which requires an
additional hard drive to have three more cables 'underfoot'. There still
remains the issue of how well the A9 connects to USB2 devices.

If we cannot test that in the next Qercus article then we may produce a
third concentrating on USB devices.

I'd certainly be interested to know how the lack of USB2 isn't a fatal
flaw in the specification of the A9.....

I've lost track of the number of people who have decided not to purchase
an A9 for that very reason.

Have they checked to see if the A9 will do what they want? If in doubt, ask -
don't assume.

--
John Cartmell john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 0845 006 8822 or 0161 969 9820