Saving a copy of the map was Re: Photdesk destroyed my ADFS partition! HELP!!!
- From: Chris Evans <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:20:31 +0100
In article <910051cf4e.cferris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
It would be handy for HFORM to save a copy of the HD Map to a floppy -
before it commenced to reinit the Hard Drive.
Or failing that a 'util' program with a * command to save a map to a
Sounds like a very good idea to me, I belive the full version of DiscKnight
can do this.
Druck: I think it's worth publisizing (& documenting) this a bit more!
I wonder if it could be set up to automatically do a save every time you do
a shut down! To a second drive of course:-)
CJE Micro's / 4D 'RISC OS Specialists'
Telephone: 01903 523222 Fax: 01903 523679
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN
The most beautiful thing anyone can wear, is a smile!
- Prev by Date: Re: Satisfied with you ISP? - BBC Watchdog survey.....
- Next by Date: Invalid
- Previous by thread: FrontEnder, for Windows?
- Next by thread: Re: Saving a copy of the map was Re: Photdesk destroyed my ADFS partition! HELP!!!