Re: Postscript woes
- From: Theo Markettos <theom+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 Aug 2006 11:30:39 +0100 (BST)
Paul Vigay <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm having great difficulties trying to print a rather complex Fireworkz
file to a postscript file, as it keeps coming up with the following
Error: /undefined in Acorn_
GPL Ghostscript 8.54: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
Perhaps I misunderstand, but why is Ghostscript involved when printing to a
PS file? AFAIK that's the job of the Postscript Printer Driver and GS is
never involved. Are you trying to convert Postscript to PDF/EPS using GS
afterwards? Or are you using Gimp-Print somehow?
Assuming the former, can you eyeball the PS input file to check it looks OK,
hasn't been corrupted, etc?
- Prev by Date: Re: Postscript woes
- Next by Date: Re: Postscript woes
- Previous by thread: Re: Postscript woes - Problem solved! Yay!!
- Next by thread: Re: Postscript woes