Re: Search & Replace
- From: News poster <workstuff@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 11:09:49 +0100
In message <524e4e73a9Paul@xxxxxxxx>
Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <81da4a4e52.kbarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,An essential piece of RISC OS software (IMHO).
Erving <erving@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there any easy way to apply a series of search and replace strings
to a piece of text, from a list or table? Do any editors have this
functionality? I suppose I could maybe drop the text into Pipedream
and write a macro to do it, but is there a simpler way?
You might try !ConvText, which can be downloaded here:
An Iyonix and a Beagleboard xM in Buskerud.
- Prev by Date: Remove Geminus
- Next by Date: Re: Search & Replace
- Previous by thread: Re: Search & Replace
- Next by thread: Re: Search & Replace