Re: FFmpeg 1.11 and FFplay 1.00 released

In message <ec5e959a51.jess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jess Hampshire <jesshampshire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is it possible to stream youtube videos, with it?

Almost, but not quite.

Murnong can show you the URL of the video. But subsequent requests for
the video must be accompanied by the appropriate cookies or the server
will respond "Get lost!" (so to speak). FFmpeg/FFplay don't do HTTP
cookies, so FFplay will not be permitted to retrieve the video.
--
Regards, Christopher Martin.

  • Re: problem with WMP and firefox
    ... The cookies don't seem to be an issue, ... Response Headers: ... For me, if I bypass the sessionid checking in my servlet, playing video ... apparently, WMP activex used in firefox retrieve cookies from IE!, not ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.web)
  • Re: Location of cookies and downloaded videos
    ... "cookies" but now IE has the option to eliminate them. ... cookies actually stored now (which folder)? ... eliminate downloded videos and other things, but I really like to know how ... If you wish to download a streaming video, there are applications for this purpose. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • delete cookies programmatically
    ... I want to delete the cookies that are set by the google personalize ... home page or when once i view the you tube video cookie is set I want ...
  • Re: FFmpeg 1.11 and FFplay 1.00 released
    ... the video must be accompanied by the appropriate cookies or the server ... will respond "Get lost!" ... cookies, so FFplay will not be permitted to retrieve the video. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • FC4 Firefox video
    ... cache and cookies in Firefox I was finally able to play the video on ...
    (Fedora)