Re: Mpro Archiving
- From: Chris F <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 16:05:25 GMT
In message <1047f09051.chris@xxxxxxxx>
Chris Hughes <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you gone to the fifth icon across on the main groups windows and
clicked on that for the Archive folders !
I don't think so. IIRC I arrived by a different route.
However I cant seem to create a new account from here either.
On the bright side, first I miscounted, clicked the 6th icon and
discovered a waste basket with stuff in going back to 2006!
Anyway, have now created new archive. Thanks.
BW Chris F. [ British Iyonix, RISC OS 5.16 ]
Wakefield RISC OS Show - Sat 16/04/11 - www.wakefieldshow.org.uk
Visit www.foxfieldrailway.co.uk (Because you're worth it.)
- Prev by Date: Re: FTP program with an upload exceptions list?
- Next by Date: Re: Mpro Archiving
- Previous by thread: Re: Mpro Archiving
- Next by thread: Re: Mpro Archiving