Re: RISC PC Logitech mouse

In message <8oar0tFrjoU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"David Holden" <SpamBin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, that isn't the problem. There are two types of serial mouse protocols,
Microsoft and Mouse Systems (you'll see the two types on the Mouse type menu
in !Configure). To get the Menu button working you really need to set Mouse
Systems, but most mice are Microsoft. You could try just changing the
configuration, that might do it, or many serial mice have some sort of link
on the PCB (sometimes even a switch) which can change the protocol.

Ah, thanks, I didn't know the difference. My mouse certainly doesn't have any
switch (internal or otherwise) and selecting the Microsoft or Mouse systems
protocol gives the same result anyway.

Either way why not visit the APDL web site and treat yourself to a PS2
adaptor and an optical mouse. We've got these on special offer ATM and once
you've used an optical mouse you won't ever want to go back to a ball mouse.

I went to APDL's website a few days ago and noticed the special offers. If I
decide to buy the Mousemini, I'll probably buy from you, I've never been
disappointed by APDL's service.

--
Jerome Mathevet
.