Re: Search and replace in multiple files

In message <514c4a6233evanallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Barry Allen (news)" <evanallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In article <db04454c51.dswis@xxxxxxxxxx>, David <dswis@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hello all,

Is there a RISC OS app that will search and replace in a number of
files, rather than within a single file.

I need this, for example changes to a graphic that will appear on
every one of 20 pages - it may need a different name or size
declaring - it would be brilliant to be able replace it on every
page very quickly, rather than to go into each page and make the
change.

StrongED will do this.

And Zap does it, too. Both StrongEd and Zap require the user to
manually load the files first. I suppose WebChange is able to
recursively process files in a directory automatically.

Martin
Martin Wuerthner MW Software http://www.mw-software.com/
ArtWorks 2 -- Designing stunning graphics has never been easier
spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [replace "spamtrap" by "info" to reply]
.